- Store and manage all your GPS tracks
- Add photos and videos to your routes
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Show off your trails in Google Earth
Neil traveled by car to Great Hockham and then walked 8.8 miles through woods and farm land. Most of the walk was off tarmac, using woodland trails, a disused railway and part of the Peddar's Way. This was a worthwhile walk with the added bonus of the geohash. There were many other paths in the area so longer or shorter versions of the walk could easily be devised. The hashpoint was about 360 metres from a military shooting range, fortunately on the safe side of the fence.