- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
Inis Oirr is the smallest of the three Aran Islands. You can reach it by ferry from Rossaveal (Co. Galway) and in summer also from Doolin (Co. Clare). The walk around the island is pretty straightforward and sticks close to the shoreline. The first and last part of the walk is along roads and good paths, the rest is trails or pathless; especially the southside of the island (past the lighthouse) is pretty rough stony terrain. The scenery is beautiful, as everywhere on the Aran Islands. And there are stunning views towards the Cliffs of Moher and over the Atlantic Ocean.