- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
This is a very easy trail but quite long. It is a small part of the "Trans-Canada Trail." It`s a very great trail to bike and do a lot of photography. It is not unusual to stumble across Bald Eagles and various other birds of prey along the trail. There has been a spate of minor robberies along the trail from time to time so it`s best to do this with company. It skirts along the "Old number 7 Highway" which is called "Marine Drive." This is an exceptionally beautiful area of Nova Scotia`s Eastern Shore....