- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
One of the typical Idaho alpine trails which ends at an alpine valley with a lake. Although the first lake is tiny, the trail offers both views and tree cover. And it is designed with a rather mild, constant slope. Altogether, it is a pleasant morning hike. Be prepared to wade ankle-deep water. The access road is rough but passable for passenger cars because it sees a lot of traffic.