- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
0.8 miles one way, This is the trail the locals don't want you to know about. It is not groomed but is used often enough that there is usually a trail set. It winds up through the timber and opens up into a large bowl. There are no snomobiles on this trail. Real peace and quiet in the woods. Chances are you'll have the place to yourself. Odds are that if you do bump into someone, you'll probably know them. There is normally signs of moose in the area all winter, if you ski near one, be aware, and keep your distance.