- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
This activity is going to start 2010 or 2011 and it is going to be in Limanköy that is a township in Çayeli district of Rize province on the Black Sea coast of eastern Turkey, 6 km west of the town of Çayeli. Limanköy is the largest neighborhood in Çayeli and a most beautiful village than Çayeli. Limanköy consists of a narrow coastal strip and a large section of the Black Sea Mountain range which rises steeply and runs parallel to the coast. There are green hills. At 420m, Hill Jandarma (Jandarmağun Tepe) is the highest point.