- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
A very pleasant weekend sail up the Deben on Saturday with high water at lunchtime. See how the sands have moved at the mouth of the Deben since the aerial photo was taken. Safely in the marina over the sill and, after a bit of shopping in the beautiful market town, a BBQ in the evening followed by a pint in the 'Anchor'. The Sunday sail was in sunshine through fleets of Wayfarer dinghies racing on the Deben. Then a reach back up the Orwell in an increasingly strong breeze. Gales forecast for Monday so we were lucky.