- Guarda y accede a todas tus rutas GPS
- Añade fotos y videos a tus rutas
- Crea tu propio mapa de rutas
- Comparte rutas con los amigos
- Muestra tus rutas en Google Earth
Miembros de Wikiloc
A hike up to Iceland's highest waterfall, Glymur, and then onwards and upwards to the top of Hvalfell mountain. The trail is of moderate difficulty overall, but can sometimes be a little steep. There is a steep incline near the top of Hvalfell where there is loose gravel and rocks. There is plenty of water to be had at the top of Glymur in the river Botnsá. Please note that the track records the descent down along an old road called Engjavegur. One can also follow the river down which is a great hike.